Friday, January 8, 2010
I've been slacking apparently. It's kind of hard to keep up with your child's milestones on a blog if you don't actually post them on the blog. I suppose I can blame it on the holidays, right? Oh well, maybe I haven't forgotten it yet. Here are some important highlights:
1. We can now sit up completely on our own.
2. Lovebug has learned to stand with the assistance of the dishwasher.
3. 6 month checkup: all good! 18 lbs 9 oz, 29 1/2 in tall. 99% height wise. Think she's going to be tall?
4. Drooling like crazy, but still no teeth.
5. Tomorrow (well, in an hour and a half) my angel will be 1/2 year old. I can't believe it
It seems like yesterday that she was born. Just for record keeping and inflation purposes total cost of Ryanne's birth: $14,971.26. CRAZY! But - totally worth every penny and many more. She is already such fun - I can't imagine what's to come. I would've never imagined being this happy before she was born. Well, off to bed I go before Ryanne wakes me in the morning. I was going to catch up on sleep tonight, but instead I'm catching up on blogging.Tomorrow's mission: spend some wonderful cuddle time with my half of a year old baby girl!