Monday, March 21, 2011

top 2 dream rooms

Taylor is sharing her Top 2 dream rooms this week as they prepare to move to a new house. I thought I would join in on the fun, and share some rooms that I love. 




My dream living room is kind of a mix of the three of these. I want a rustic look, with a massive stone fireplace, wood floors, and leather furniture. I love wood on the ceilings, but I think I want sheetrock walls. I want it to be luxurious, but to be home and to be lived in. 

My dream master bedroom has a built in nursery, later to be used as an office or sitting room, and a fireplace. 

I love the sofa in the bedroom, and dark soothing colors. I want hardwood floors, but a plush rug too. 

What are your dream rooms? 

5 comments:

Kendall said...

Love the cabin look and I love the master bedrooms! I love the neutrals, its so calming.

Caroline said...

Love the rustic look. And the bedrooms are amazing.

Mcclintockb said...

I could make do with any of the above!! Great Picks!!

Sharon said...

I absolutely love that living room! I love that you can see the living room from the 2nd floor and how open every thing is! Not to mention the height from floor to ceiling! Beautiful :)

jennifer yeager said...

I am stopping by from Taylor's, and I just love your rustic living room choices! I hope to one day have something that looks relatively close to those!

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved