Friday, October 1, 2010

Show us Your Dining Room!


 

Oh, the infamous dining room. I have a table and chairs. And place settings. And a pretty arrangement on the table. But we don't ever eat there. Regardless, I suppose I'll share with you some of my decorating wonder. Not really, so don't scroll down and laugh thinking I claimed to be a designer. I am NOT. But I hope you enjoy the photos anyway!

Entering the dining room from the kitchen

Side View

Our lovely clock. That doesn't work. Arggh!! I returned it twice, and I guess that should've given me a hint, but it didn't. It was just too pretty and perfect for the space to say goodbye to. So the time is always wrong in our dining room.

A Hob Lob frame . . .

View from the patio doors

  
Chandelier

  
I can't forget Little Miss's chair

  
Looking out the patio doors from the dining room 
  
Here you can see the lovely non-functional clock again. 

Table arrangement that I made 

Place Setting; Dishes are from Target; I love me some Target dishes!!

  
. . . But if I'm being completely honest, this is probably more like our dining room. We eat more out here on the deck than at our dining room table. It's hard not to love being outside when you have wonderful weather!




14 comments:

Amanda M. said...

Hey there ~
I clicked over from Kelly's Korner and I just wanted to tell you I LOVE your dining room! I almost bought that SAME Hob Lob frame! :) Also, I absolutely LOVE your blog design!
Amanda :)

Katie said...

Love the Target dishes and your flower arrangement! I wish we had nice enough weather to eat outside often but it's hot or too many mosquitoes most of the time here.

The Tuscan Home said...

Hi Leah!

Wow, so much to love. I love the dishes, your wall color, your floral arrangement, the rug, and the dining set. LOVE IT!! Great job!

Have a great weekend, sweetie! ~Liz

P.S. Thank you for the nice comment! *smile*

Ashlee said...

I love your colors -- and Target too! Thanks for stopping by -- we DO have a lot in common!

~SHO~ said...

That is a GREAT clock! Love it!

Blessings~
queenofsassysavings.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Your dining room is gorgeous Leah! I love the color on your walls and your table! It's all so pretty!

The Mama said...

Love it all! We have the same table in our kitchen and love it!

Lydia said...

Love love love that clock!! I think you were right in keeping it- even if it doesn't work!

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

Hee- we have a clock that does not work that I keep up too! It is Pottery Barn Kids, HUGE, and red, it looks so good in the playroom, I didn't want to take it down. I love your color scheme- fabulous. Thank you for stopping by over at Yoga Gal! :D

Hattie said...

I used to have a clock like that and it never worked either! I wish we had a deck or even just a table outside to eat at!!! Great dining room.

jeri said...

You can go to the craft section at wal mart and buy a kit and replace the clock part of the clock and it will work! We did it.

jeri said...

You can go to the craft section at wal mart and buy a kit and replace the clock part of the clock and it will work! We did it.

Katie said...

Hee- we have a clock that does not work that I keep up too! It is Pottery Barn Kids, HUGE, and red, it looks so good in the playroom, I didn't want to take it down. I love your color scheme- fabulous. Thank you for stopping by over at Yoga Gal! :D

Liz said...

Hi Leah!

Wow, so much to love. I love the dishes, your wall color, your floral arrangement, the rug, and the dining set. LOVE IT!! Great job!

Have a great weekend, sweetie! ~Liz

P.S. Thank you for the nice comment! *smile*

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved