What Does my Dream House Look Like??
I could talk to you all day about this . . . .
I dream of something like this. Probably more similar to the first than the second. I love log and stacked stone exteriors, but my house will have a metal roof. The sound of rain on metal could just make me melt. Or never want to leave my house.
I dream of an entryway that is a combination of the 2 of these. I love the spiral staircase, but I want an open foyer that welcomes you into the heart of our home.
The kitchen would again be a combination of these 3: deep wood cabinets, a large open island with a cooktop, beautiful stone counters, and a picture window
I LOVE the nursery attachment to the master in the first, and the easy garage access to the master in the second, but of course my dream house is WAY bigger :)
For my dream house (that I will hopefully build soon), my must haves are:
- Nursery on (near) the master
- a shower/bath from the entryway to clean up those muddy boys
- a staircase greeting you at the foyer
- A big open kitchen with a gas range, and at least 2 ovens (because everyone knows I'm Betty Crocker)
- A big porch for me and my love to rock on ;)