Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3!

My First Love . . . 

 Okay, not the best picture . . . and I know it's cheesy, but Trey is my first love. And my only Love.

Sure, I had boyfriends before him, but I never really loved them. I dated because I thought I was "supposed" to. Good thing, though, because if it wasn't for the other guys, I never would've realized what I gem Trey is. Well, I might have, but I'd like to not risk it.

We started dating in our junior year of high school, and dated through high school and into college. Trey started out at Henderson, and I at the U of A, but we soon realized how tough it was to be appart, and he moved to Fayetteville to be with me. We got engaged. We got married. We had Ryanne. I love him more today than I did years ago, and he is my best friend. : )




No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved