Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Catching Up

We have been busy bees lately. I found out last week on Wednesday that I got admitted to UAMS, my dream school : ) I had a back up in place, but I was so thrilled to get that letter. I can't wait to start in June!


Ry's Nana bought her this adorable Easter basket that came in last week as well. Thanks, Nana

Ryanne immediately thought that she belonged in the basket. 
We went to sweet Carter's 1st birthday party, and Ryanne had a blast in the bounce house. 

And this, my friends, is how my child has taken to eating lately: by shovel. Ha! I'll just dump it all in, Mom. 

And I know you probably get sick of watching videos of Ryanne, but I love to share them for family. Ryanne was entertaining us in the car, and was so excited to go see her Pop! More about that later. 



2 comments:

Katie said...

What a nice easter basket! Looks like the Easter bunny might be bringing lots of presents ha! Too funny that she got in it!

B F said...

I LOVE that easter basket... its adorable!

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved