Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365: Catch up!

Okay so I got a little lot on doing my blog posts of my photos. It gets so time consuming to upload them, crop, resize, etc. (If anyone knows of a quick way to do this, please share!)

I've decided to revise the way I'm doing this a little bit, and instead of individual pictures, I'm going to do a weekly collage of the pictures.

Okay, so there you have it = ) I'm caught up for now. I've already started this week's collage and have it ready to rock and roll for the next two pictures! 


2 comments:

Kit said...

I love all of them!!

aliciamarie911 said...

I definitely like the collages. They're super cute too! :D

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved