Saturday, March 19, 2011

Q & A: The Answers

Q: What event inspired you to start blogging and how do you find the time?
A: I started the blog around the time my daughter was born, to keep track of her life. At that time, we were building a house and living with my in-laws who only had dial-up internet (no DSL available) so it was kind of impossible to keep up. As soon as we moved into our new house, I started blogging a lot more regularly. I find it therapeutic almost, so I just have to make time for it. Typically, though, it doesn't take very long to write my posts. 


Q: Where are you at in pursing your nursing degree?
A: Not very far. Ha! This is my fourth year of college, but I have changed my major a couple times as my life changed and I learned more about what I really wanted in life. Anyway, I am just now starting the "nursing" part of college, so I have about 2 years left until I'm an RN, and another 2 years until I'll be a nurse practitioner. 


Q: What would you do if you won the lottery? 
A: Truth be told, I'm a money nerd. I was a finance major until the market crashed, and I decided it wasn't going to be worth the time. Of course, I would pay off my house, etc and probably build a bigger one to fill with babies. I would have to buy a ranch to make Hubs happy, complete with horses and cows. Then, I would invest the money in businesses, property, etc. I have several dream businesses rolling around in my head that I would love the opportunity to see come to fruition. 


Q: What cosmetic products do you use? 
A: I've used merle norman my whole life, but right now I think its kind of heavy. I want to try mineral make-up, but bare minerals doesn't match my skin. Any other mineral make up suggestions would be appreciated. 


Q: Where did you meet your husband? 
A: We went to high school, and then college together. 


That's all I got. : ) If anyone else has more questions, please feel free to leave them below, or email them to me. 

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved