Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sweet Smiles

I'm 15 minutes late this morning. The school bus runs me off the road that is only wide enough for one car anyway. Better fix that Grant county!!! The traffic is backed up for miles because of a wreck. Spells out bad morning, right? Wrong. I drop off Ry at daycare and see that sweet angelic face and it's ALL worth it. She is the greatest blessing and makes everything I do worth it. I love you, Ryanne.




Yes, my seven month old loves money. You've got to teach them early!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved