Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to the Grindstone

Sorry I've been so bad at updating lately. But I won't promise it will get better, because my classes start again tomorrow.

On a different note, Ry is now 13 months old. I know! Can you believe it?

  • She started walking at about 12 1/2 months
  • She can now say Mama, Dada, UhOh, Dawwas (Dallas, our dog), and communicates no very well by shaking her head persistently but thankfully hasn't learned the word yet ;)
  • She will give kisses on demand
  • She loves playing ball and tug of war with Dallas
  • She has developed a new love for spaghetti
But then again, what kid doesn't love spaghetti? And mine's a Cruthis so we all know she loves to eat ;)

Sorry for some of the pictures poor quality, but they're iPhone Pics.


She is such a happy baby!


Ry and I playing

 We were getting ready for the yard sale and she wanted to help



Look, Mom! It goes on my head.


I've got my shades on like my Momma!

From Ry's Birthday . . . Trey's Family


Part of my Family . . .


Ry LOVES marinara. Thanks, but no thanks, Grampy

Sweet Girl Playing in her Wagon


Opening Birthday Presents; She had 0 interest

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved