Sunday, June 5, 2011

Daycare Dilemma



Germs. We all have the, right? But that is one thing I would rather not share.

Unfortunately, kids are taught to share. They share toys, foods, and too many times germs.

Ryanne has been back in daycare for a whopping four days and is already sick. That is one "benefit" of daycare I could've gone without.

So we loaded up on antihistamines and cough syrup, and I guess I can look at it as an immune system boost prior to her school years.

That's the good thing, right? At least she is already adapted to all of the filthy sick children sharing germs with her.

I hate seeing her sick, but I know that if a cold is the most she has to deal with, we are probably doing alright.

Okay, I'm off to go read my 276 pages and handwrite a health history more extensive than I even know about myself.

But here are a couple photos first, because I feel like I haven't blogged in 372 days, and Ryanne seems to have grown so much since I shared pictures last. Hope y'all are having a great Sunday!!

2 comments:

sskcraftshop @ Hooks, Needles and Brushes said...

Hi, following your from Free Mom directory!!
Hope you will follow back on my blogs both of them pls
http://seemask.blogspot.com
http://confessionofascrapaholic.blogspot.com/

Jenna said...

Cute pics! I am a huge germaphobe so I know how you feel!

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved