Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

We started off Christmas this year by opening family presents first. Ryanne got to open her presents from Mom and Dad and Trey's parents also came and we opened presents from them and they got to open our presents to them. 
Later in the week, Santa came to visit and left Ryanne the rest of her presents. We also made stops at Trey's grandparents, my Dad's, my Mom's, and both of my grandma's houses. I always feel like we are on a carousel around the holidays, but we're thankful for all of our family. 

1 comment:

TerinAleah said...

How cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)
http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved