Friday, September 30, 2011

Fair Day

Last weekend, we went to the fair because it had finally died down enough that I wasn't ready to spank every child I saw walk by the crowd was bearable.








Ryanne loved the carousel and the airplane. I think she rode no less than 673 times. Or at least it felt that way while I watched her go around in circles over and over.




Then she discovered the ginormous slide. And Mommy needed to slide with her. Apparently she thought I needed the workout of climbing up the 3,000 stairs to the top over and over.




That night, we went to the rodeo and had a blast.



Ryanne loved watching the mutton busting, the calf scramble, and just the rodeo in general.




Hope y'all are having a great Friday!



3 comments:

Lindsey @ Running Down A Dream said...

Rodeos are so much fun! Looks like y'all had a great day!

Lauren said...

Aw, such sweet pictures. What a fun time!! :)

Jennifer said...

Hey! I just found your blog! Through Twitter actually.. you were on my People you might like, or people like you thingamabob that shows up on the side.
Anyway, love it! I loved your 'About me' section. I can't swim either. And also do not consider Taylor Swift country. True country anyway. Lol! :)

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved