Friday, November 18, 2011

18 Weeks, Take 2


Baby Milestones: Baby is about 5.2 in long, and 5 oz. Baby's weight will almost double over the next three weeks, and baby will begin to form fat.

Weight Gain: I think I'm standing at a loss of 19 pounds total. I've gained 2 pounds now according to my scale, but it never matches what the doctor's says. 

Clothes: I'm still wearing mostly normal clothes, but a few pair of my jeans are getting uncomfortable around my belly. 

Gender: A week from today we'll know!  

Movement: I can definitely feel the baby moving around now. When I'm still at night I love to just feel he or she wiggling around. 

Sleep: I'm sleeping well still. I'm ready for the exhaustion to go away. Or maybe that's just a side effect of the toddler? 

What I miss: Raw cookie dough. I know, bad, right? But I was making cookies earlier & really wanted to eat a big spoonful. 

Cravings: Fruit, lots and lots of fruit.

Symptoms: My nausea has improved greatly, and I'm pretty much symptom free right now. 

Best Moment this week: Ryanne kissing her baby "broder" She's convinced that I'm having a boy ; ) 

1 comment:

beckylbranch said...

You look great and I can't wait to hear what you are having YAY!!!!

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved