Thursday, April 12, 2012

38 Weeks


So after a fun night at L&D last Saturday, I'm still pregnant! haha! I was contracting about 2-3 minutes apart for over eight hours but never made any more cervical change so I got medicine and was sent home. So here we are at 38 weeks, still waiting on Drake!

I lost another two pounds this past week which my doctor attributed to water shift, etc, but I'm not sure it doesn't have something to do with the fact that I don't remember the last time I ate more than a couple bites of something. I stay nauseous, and nothing sounds good.

My blood pressure and Drake's heart rate and growth are all excellent so we're just waiting on him to decide to make his arrival. I've effaced from 50 to 70% but otherwise no changes on the labor front.

Next week, at my 39 week appointment, we can schedule an induction if we choose. Trey and I still have to discuss this. Here's hoping that Drake solves that problem for us ; )

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved