Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Beginning . . .

Let's see where to begin. I'm Leah, the mom. My husband is Trey, and we have a five month old (as of tomorrow) daughter. Trey and I met at the age of 16 and were high school sweethearts. We married in our sophomore year of college, on April 26. After almost two years of marriage we are thrilled to be where we are as a couple, and a family.

As I watch Ryanne (our daughter) grow day by day, I decided that it is important, if not vital, to document every precious moment. So join us on our journey as a couple, a family, and parents learning to raise and be raised by our beautiful daughter.

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved