Monday, May 10, 2010

Finals are Over!

Thank the Lord finals are over (almost). I have one more to take, but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I just don't hope its like this:


I've been spending my time looking at first birthday party invitations. As you know, Ryanne turned 10 months old yesterday ( I know - INSANE!) so in two short months, I will no longer have a baby . . . but a one year old. I digress. Birthday party invitations . . . .


For those of you who know me - this is my FAVORITE. I mean - orange and pink - does it get any better than that? Not really. Since they are my favorite colors, they WILL be Ry's favorite too, right?









Let me know what you think!

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved