Monday, May 10, 2010

Finals are Over!

Thank the Lord finals are over (almost). I have one more to take, but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I just don't hope its like this:


I've been spending my time looking at first birthday party invitations. As you know, Ryanne turned 10 months old yesterday ( I know - INSANE!) so in two short months, I will no longer have a baby . . . but a one year old. I digress. Birthday party invitations . . . .


For those of you who know me - this is my FAVORITE. I mean - orange and pink - does it get any better than that? Not really. Since they are my favorite colors, they WILL be Ry's favorite too, right?









Let me know what you think!

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved