Monday, May 17, 2010

Must. Blog. Better.

I will blog better. I will blog better. I will blog better.

I started this blog as a way to document our journey as a family. I wanted to be able to share the fun loving tales of a young family as our daughter (and hopefully our children to come) grow and learn and explore. Only problem is, in order to do that, I actually have to write it all down. Don't get me wrong I love blogging. I love the concept. I love being able to spill my heart onto these um pages? and know that it will always be here for me to come back and read. When Ry is 13 and in her "I hate my mom" stage I can read about how she used to cuddle with me and perhaps it will save me from beating my child or locking her in a closet [Only kidding].

Sometimes it is hard to leave this sweet little adorable face to go sit at the computer, though.



The computer doesn't grin back, or crawl all over you, or say Mommy in a sweet adorable voice as it leaps into your arms in the morning. But the computer doesn't spill diarrhea all over your new white pants, or vomit on your new shoes either. I love my sweet Ry, but I want to be able to remember our journey and all the little details - which considering I have problems remembering my name sometimes - needs to be written down.

So, here I go. I'm writing. This is my commitment. I'm going to try my very absolute hardest to post everyday until Ry's first birthday. We'll see. Ready. Set. Go.

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved