Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rocker Baby!

Trey and I had been thinking about getting Ry a rocking chair for her birthday, but wondered if she would like it. This past Sunday, we let her play in a baby rocking chair at Trey's grandparents. Oh my, did she ever like it! I thought she was not going to get out of it, or if she did it would be from rocking so hard she fell out. It was hilarious! I just love watching her learn new things and grow.




On another note, earlier this week I turned it my two week notice at work to pursue my college degree full time. I will so much enjoy having more time with Ry, but I look forward to working full force toward a career as well. I am working toward becoming a medical dosimetrist. UAMS only takes 4 people per year - so say a prayer for me!!

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved