Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Year Ago . . . . I was 9 Months Pregnant!

Today I was thinking about the fact that a year ago, I was 9 months pregnant and anxiously awaiting Ry's arrival. We had an absolutely wonderful shower before she arrived


But I was so nervous. Would I be a good mom? Would Ryanne love me? Could I really deliver her? Or would she be trapper forever? Could I nurse? Would she eat? How would I change her diapers? What if I didn't know I was in labor (ha!ha!) ?

Looking back, I had so many unnecessary apprehensions and today, I just roll with the punches. So what if she eats dirt - it won't hurt her. (kidding, well sort of) Anyway, I thought I would share some pics of my newborn baby before I can't call her an infant anymore.

Trey and I before she I delivered her
Sweet newborn Ry
Our little family~!
Dad and Ry
My two loves sleeping away

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved