Saturday, August 13, 2011

Moving

First let me start by saying thank you all for the prayers. There are moments when I just feel wrapped in prayer, and it is such a blessing during this time.

We have safely transported Trey to another hospital. The new hospital has a specialty spine center, multiple spine specialty surgeons, and is a Level 1 trauma center versus the original hospital which was only a Level 2 and had only one surgeon.

I feel like God led us to this decision, and I think it is the best decision for Trey's future. It's hard to think that his life, his future rests in my hands through the decisions I make, but I know that truly it's all in God's hands and I just keep praying for wisdom.

Before being transported, I asked for prayer and I prayed with him that his pain would be minimal. Going over bumps in the hallway makes him wince in pain, and the ambulance ride on a rough road we knew would be tough. Not very far onto the journey, Trey fell asleep and slept the majority of the way here. We were also blessed with awesome paramedics that transported us. I can just see God watching over him through this trial.

The doctor came in briefly and we should have an operative plan in the morning.

We are waiting now to see his new doctor, and Trey is resting thankfully. I ask that you continue to keep us in your prayers. The only thing that will get us through this is prayer. It works miracles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. We will continue to keep him in our prayers.

aliciamarie911 said...

I'm so glad the move went well. I've been thinking of you and Trey all day. You are much loved and cared for, Leah! Prayers will be lifted up for you and Trey tomorrow at our church! Rest assured knowing the Lord is with you!

Alicia Marie

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved