Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Crafts

When I was a kid, one of my favorite things to do was make pine cone bird feeders with my grandma, so I decided that Ry and I should do it.

So we hunted down some pine cones, which was more difficult than I thought, considering we only have some baby trees & a gum tree in our yard.

First, you slather the pine cone in peanut butter. (Forgive my lack of pictures I was concentrated on keeping the peanut butter on the pine cone!)

Then roll it or dip it in bird seed :) The final result is ready to hang out for the birds!

Here are some other cute craft ideas I've discovered:
I think this is such a cute idea! Now I need to go find some limbs to make these :)
I think this is so cute, too! I just don't know if I'm brave enough to use all that paint. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the hands! I'm not sure I could use all that paint either!

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved