Saturday, October 22, 2011

More Fall Favs!

My favorite fall dessert is fudge, well really my favorite dessert period is fudge. You can see my yummy fudge recipe here.


My favorite fall outing every year is going to the pumpkin patch. We used to go to one where you could pick straight out of the field and eat at their homemade cafe afterward, but unfortunately it closed down so no more of that. It is still a fun outing, though. Here is last year's trip and here is this year's trip.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!



No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved