Saturday, January 14, 2012

Confessions


  • I have no motivation to clean or organize or finish getting my house ready to house 4 people instead of 3. I'm hoping it will kick in sometime . . . maybe. 
  • I cleaned out my car last week for the first time in months. There may or may not have been some life form growing in it. 
  • Brushing Ryanne's teeth is my least favorite part of bedtime. 
  • I just used a chi hair straightener for the first time in my life (that I remember) this past week, and it was pretty amazing. I'm kind of excited to have one in my life now. 
  • There are days that I lock myself in the bathroom & pretend to shower just to get some peace. 
  • I got some gray Ugg cardys for Christmas and I'm pretty sure that I've worn them at least a little while every day since then. I may be addicted. Next on my list are a pair of the slippers! 
  • I need new make-up. Very badly. Any suggestions are welcome. I've worn the same stuff for years, but it's just not doing it for me anymore. 
  • I can't believe that I am "adult" much less that I am about to have two kids. It just blows my mind. Does anyone else feel that way? Like what made you qualified to be a grown up? Ha!
  • We played outside this afternoon with the back door open for about an hour. Why? Because it was 60+ degrees. In almost February. Insaneness! 
  • I want to re-do my bedroom. Considering that I'll have a newborn in a few months, it probably won't happen though. Not to mention we haven't been in our house even two years yet. Oops. 

1 comment:

Niki said...

makeup... I love benefit theyre real mascara, Laura mercier concealer and tinted moisturizer. Clinique/bare minerals blush or bronzer. None of this is the cheap stuff, but it's all the best I have found. I do usually use cheap eye shadow/liner when I wear it. Usually ELF brand.

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved