Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Fair Lady

So, I'm sure you read about the fair in town already but I didn't fill you in on the rodeo!! (And in case you're not quite informed yet, rodeos are a BIG deal around our house)




Ryanne LOVES her some popcorn. Actually, love is probably an understatement, but I suppose she comes by it honestly. I should buy stock in Orville Redenbacher's.



Sitting in her chair watching them rope.

After the rodeo Saturday night, she was worn out and slept so long Sunday morning. Trey was at work so we just had a girls day and helped my mom paint her laundry room. Ryanne had some pizza for lunch. Do you think she liked it????








Have a great day!!

- Leah

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved