Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!


Top 2 Favorite Hair Products

1. Freeze It Hairspray: I have the most lightweight hair that there is anywhere. EVER. I absolutely adore this hairspray because it holds down my hair and keeps it still, which is a feat only for the Gods. Well, and this hairspray. And the second best part is that it sells for $4 at Wal-Mart. How much better than that does it get?



2. Dust It Mattifying Powder: It's made by OSIS, and it is wonderful. Not okay-wonderful, but more like but more like I'm-going-to-kiss-you-until-you-suffocate-wonderful.  See above about the lightest hair ever, which also means the hardest hair to tease ever. This powder is my hair savior.

Maybe if your hair is like mine, but not as bad as mine (Remember, mine is the worst ever?) These products well help you and soon be your hair saviors too!!

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved