Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas on the Square

Tonight was our town's annual Christmas on the Square festival, and lighting of the Christmas lights. We headed out in late afternoon, so I could take part in a charity fundraiser (more on that later) and bundled up tight for the night. Ryanne was pretty tired so we didn't stay too long, and missed out on Santa (and the long line accompanying him) but we'll find another Santa soon enough. 

 Sweet girl

 She LOVED the balloon! 

 Bundled up, watching the parade

 Her shirt says "Dear Santa, define good!"
 Ryanne and her friend Rayleigh

 Mom and Ryanne

Just us again. Trey had to work today, so unfortunately he missed out on the fun. Nights like tonight make me so happy to be sweet Ry's mom. I am so blessed!




I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
~ Philippians 4:11 

 

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved