Monday, December 20, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters



1. Time Flies. I just cannot believe it is the week of Christmas. It seems like yesterday that it was summer. In 7 short months our sweet girl will be turning two. I guess that means we need to get on the ball!


2. Chocolate Covered Pretzels. I'm pretty sure they are the best food idea EVER. Besides steak. And potatoes. Wow, my butt is getting big just thinking of it all.



3. Fellowship. I just love this time of year, and all the fun gatherings. Tonight is the women's Christmas party and my church and I am so excited about the fun, food, and fellowship with other ladies!

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved