Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 2 New Year's Resolutions

1. Project 365: It is my goal to blog in some shape, form, or fashion for the entire 365 days out of the year. I started this blog to document our life and have a "scrapbook" of things in life, but I had no idea the friends I would "meet" or the influences that would occur in my life, and the way other people's blogs would touch my life. I hope that I can have a similar influence to others.

2. Lose Weight. Cliche, I know, but I really need to lose weight. I'm hoping to lose 15 pounds, and would be totally satisfied with that. I keep going shopping and buying bigger and bigger jeans, saying I'll go on a diet tomorrow but I fear tomorrow they'll run out of jeans to fit me! Yikes! Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but it is definitely time for a change in this area of my life. NO MORE EXCUSES, LEAH!

Go over to Taylor's blog and share your new year's resolutions! Oh, and she's selling soy candles to help pay for her chemo treatment, so check those out too, would you??



No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved