Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Easy Cheesy Pizza

This is the best pizza recipe. Food critics need not read ahead, but for moms in a hurry this is a 5 minute pizza recipe that can really hit the spot!


All you need is pizza sauce, tortilla shells, cheese, and pepperoni
 
 Put some sauce on the tortilla shell

 Then sprinkle some cheese on top. I love cheese so I put 2 layers, you can do less of course.
 Then add pepperoni. I cover the shell, because I love pepperoni. And to gain weight, apparently.
 Then add more cheese.
 And bake at 350 degrees until the cheese is nice and gooey. Then take your hat off to the chef. Okay not really. But it really is quick and easy!

1 comment:

CranfordMommy2009 said...

I honestly never thought of this, but thank you, because Adam loves pizza! But I think he's getting tired of pizza pockets. lol

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved