Monday, December 20, 2010

Top 2 Christmas Memories


1. Opening one present Christmas Eve . . . This is a tradition my husband and I started when we first got married to try and keep us sane between the 30 Christmas' we have to attend, but it is one of my favorite ideas and memories. 

2. Poppa Passing out Presents . . . As a kid, we always went to my Poppa's house and he would crawl under the tree and drag out the presents, and I was always "his helper" I miss that so much, and it will always be my most cherished Christmas memory. 
 
 

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved