Sunday, February 13, 2011

All you need is Love {for procrastination}



Okay, forgive me but I lost track of the challenge so I'm playing catch up. Today was love for feeling beautiful or sexy. As crazy as it sounds, I feel beautiful when I'm pregnant.

 I love to blog because of the connections I make, to create a record for me, and recently because it's started my brain to thinking like a writer again. Stay tuned for some actual writing.

 I don't have many close friends, but the ones I do have I love because they are reliable, and they get me and all of my quirks. I love spending low key time with my friends, too. More than anything I am thankful that Trey is my best friend and I share my every thought with him =)

I love to make fudge! It's my favorite. It's NOT my blue jeans favorite. Or my bathroom scale's. But my husband likes it. Check out my delectable fudge recipe here.




1 comment:

Courtney said...

i love all your answers :)

thank you so much for linking up with me and Sam and Neely again - this has been SO fun!

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved