Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday: Things I've Learned About Friendship

  1. A friend does not talk about you behind your back, betray you, or try to manipulate you. Plain and simple. I have a bad habit of trying to hard to get people to like me, or to do things for people to "help" which usually only lands me fake friends and a lot of gossip. 
  2. When your best friend is also your husband, it is one of life's greatest blessings. Cherish it. 
Cheesy perhaps. Honest? Yes.  I don't have many close, true friends. Never have. Quality above quantity! Friendship is one of the greatest treasures of life, but like many treasures the world is infiltrated with fakes, imitations, and deceit. Sometimes you have to sift through the dirt and polish the stone to find a diamond! : )




6 comments:

itsybitsybrianna said...

both SO very true
have a fantastic WEEK
xxoo
bB

Amber said...

I love #2. I've just recently learned the my boyfriend of over 2 years is becoming one of my best friends, and I feel SO blessed. It's the best. <3

Leah said...

Brianna, hope you do as well!

Leah said...

Amber, it is such a blessing! Sometimes I wake up and just sit there amazed that I don't have to call anyone, I can just whisper in his ear. Corny, I know.

Leah said...

Brianna, hope you do as well!

Brianna said...

both SO very true
have a fantastic WEEK
xxoo
bB

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved