Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photo a Day


I've been playing along with this March photo a day a challenge (most days) so I thought I would share some of the pictures!
Day 1: Someone was up against her will. 

Day 2: Feeding my current fruit obsession {one of many fruit I ate that day} 

Day 3: My favorite thing about my neighborhood right now? That I don't have to look at it from the back yard thanks to my hubby's handy work: our new fence! 


Day 4: I think one of these may soon be at my bedside. Does anyone have one? Let me know what you think if so!

Day 5: A sweet smile that I love {hers, not mine. ha!}

Day 6: What Trey was up to at 5pm 

Day 7: Something I wore . . . my wardrobe is rather limited these days
Day 8: Looking out our back window 

Day 9: Some red I can't wait to see our little man in very soon!

Day 10: These two are loud but were being sweet and quiet for an instant (however brief) 

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved