Friday, March 16, 2012

Shower Time

Last Sunday, we had a shower at Church for sweet Drake. We started attending there after Ryanne was born so they asked to throw a shower for Drake. I got lots of sweet goodies for him.

His cake. Ry was excited I got to bring it home. She loved the blue icing & might've looked like a smurf after she finished destructing eating the rest of the cake. 

Opening presents. . . . Drake got lots of goodies! 

This quilt was Trey's grandfather's when he was a baby so it is just under 80 years old. His grandma brought it to the shower to give Drake. 

I was bad and didn't think to take a picture of all the gifts before I put them away and I {gasp} put them away that afternoon. I may have to drag them back out to get a picture. Or maybe not. 

Anyway . . . . I took my first exam of my new rotation today and am so glad that is over with. Now I have a lovely week break to get my house all nested and prepped before hitting school again hardcore before Drake is born. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved