Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pinspired: Thanks a Latte

I have about 6,372 things pinned on Pinterest that I intend to do. You know, with all my free time.

Friday was teacher appreciation day at Ryanne's school so it was the perfect opportunity to make the cute "Thanks a Latte" card everyone with Pinterest has seen floating around.



what I used:
  • 5x7 thanks a latte print found here (I printed mine at my house because I was too lazy to go pick up a print) 
  • a coffee sleeve (I used the backside of one from starbucks)
  • cardstock - I used green and pink to make it bright and cheery! (and to avoid said trip to the store mentioned above) 
  • ribbon (The original one used twine, but remember said trip to the store??) 
  • stapler and double sided tape 
  • gift card for starbucks 
I hope that Ry's teacher loves it, but then again what toddler teacher doesn't love caffeine? 

You can find the original idea and directions here





Pinspired Thursday

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved