Ryanne, I can't even express how much you've grown. It is so incredible to see you learn. It is simply unbelievable that you are already almost a year and a half old.
- You say Momma, Daw-was, and DaDa often. You have said Nana, Nonna, and Grampy on occasion, but only on your own terms. (That's how you do everything)
- You are incredibly independent. You want to do everything on your own.
- You are so smart (Yes, I'm you're mom and supposed to say that but really you are) You only see things one time, and you've got it down pat.
- You have learned to throw things in the trash, and will randomly walk through the house picking up TINY pieces of trash and throwing them away.
- You love to help momma put away laundry. You will push the hangers in between the clothes, even though you can't quite reach the lower bars to actually hang them up.
- You have learned to scale the climbing wall on your swingset. It takes you no less than 10 seconds to get up it (if you don't get distracted) and you always skip the top step.
- You are a Momma's girl. Big time! I love you so much, though.
- You think everything is a cell phone. Bars of soap, daddy's GPS, calculators, whatever you find basically. "Hew-wo?"