Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Cards

I have been so anxious for Christmas this year. I don't know if it's the idea of how fun Ry will be this year, or just the anticipation of being done with finals, but I am just pumped for Christmas. I have been Christmas card shopping. I love all the choices that shutterfly has. It's too hard to just choose one. I may send a couple different styles to different people.  I am debating just a flat card, or a write-in card. I think I want to include some sort of family update, but hand writing it all is a little much for me. Well, if people want to get their Christmas cards this year, anyway. What do you think? I love including family pictures on our card, and all the choices there are to pick from. I am pretty sure that I'm leaning toward a 2 or more photo card, but there are some single photo cards that I love. How will I ever choose. You can shop the many choices on Shutterfly. These are a few of my favorites:

Found here
Found here

Found here

Found here


Bloggers, you can go here and get 50 free shutterfly cards of your very own!

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved