Monday, November 15, 2010

Miscellany Monday: School

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

  1. I am so tired of being a career college student. I should be graduating this year. But I'm not. What a sad day. But good news: I got married and had a beautiful baby along the way. Way more meaningful than a silly piece of $50,000 paper. 
  2. Trey kept Ryanne today. There are mashed up marshmallows all over my hardwood floors. Pink and green marshmallow slime is a good accent to cowhide, isn't it? 
  3. Hubs suggests that we should get pregnant. Why even go there? Shoot me now. Why don't you just poke my heart out with a dull knife. And put salt inside. I want nothing more than to be pregnant right now, but aghhhh! It's just not in the cards today. Or tomorrow, unfortunately. 
  4. There is a 83 year old lady in the front row of my anatomy class. I wonder how she got into college. Don't you have to pass the ACT first? Or some sort of intelligence test? Oops, I mean don't you have to know not to ask 9,327 questions that makes class 11 times longer than it should be and doesn't teach anyone anything other than you have a big mouth. (Lord, forgive me but I had to say that) 
  5. I am supposed to get up at 6 AM on Saturday to register for classes. Isn't being a junior supposed to provide you with privileges, not punishment? 
Okay, so I shared lots of complaints. The end. But seriously, I am really grateful for opportunities and all that mumbo-jumbo stuff I'm supposed to say. I'm frustrated with life today. Well, just college life. But Holly loves me, so all is well in the world.

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved