Thursday, November 4, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

I always knew that I was impatient. Trey has never been the most patient person, either. I guess when you combine the genetics of 2 impatient people, you get a BEYOND impatient little girl. I think some of frustration comes from the fact that she can't communicate everything to us that I know she wants to say, but wow - I think we all need to work on improving our patience level.


I took this video one morning (When it was still dark, and freezing cold, mind you) and I wouldn't let her go outside to play. What I horrible mom I am. She thought so, anyway.




I am so very thankful that I get to share these moments with her, and that I have the opportunity to face these challenges with her.

But let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.  ~ James 1:20

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved