Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Biggest Accomplishment

My biggest {material} accomplishment to date would have to be graduating as a Distinguished Honor Graduate from high school (My school's equivalent to Valedictorian. Except there are several.)

It was humbling to know that I was one of the top students of about 400 that graduated from our high school. I thank God for the opportunities and gifts that he has given me. Today, I look back and regret a lot of the decisions I have made since then, but each of them cumulatively have gotten me to where I am today, and overall that is a great, great place.

It doesn't get much better than having a wonderful husband and beautiful daughter who love you more than anything in the world to wake up to every morning. We are blessed with our health. There are some days that I get so frustrated that I could just kick myself in the shins because I feel like I have failed my family, but I'm doing my best and that's all I can do.





No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved