Monday, November 8, 2010

Be Grateful

Even on days like this, I'm thankful. Thankful for our health. Thankful for our blessings. Thankful for our opportunities.

I have been through a lot in my life, but I know people who have been through so much more. I can't imagine suffering the loss of a child. The loss of this sweet light of my life. I find myself getting frustrated with her on occasion, and just sit back and think. Be grateful, Leah. She is healthy. She is learning. She is exploring. She is happy and healthy. Everything else is minimal. EVERYTHING ELSE.
    Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. ~ Psalm 107:1

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved