Saturday, November 6, 2010

Everytime

This sweet face can make me smile. Everytime. Anytime. All the time. Even if she stole my can of peanuts and ran away with them. Even if she took her shoes off for the third time when I was trying to get us ready to go. Even if she refuses to give me a kiss with her stubborn self. I thought they weren't supposed to be defiant until the teenage years?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved