Friday, November 12, 2010

Too Bright!


I feel defeated. My future is too bright to give up. I have hope in front of me. I have success behind me. I have love at my side. I have God on my side. I still feel defeated. 
 
I should be so strong. I should be able to do anything, to give anything, to be anything, but I just don't feel capable. I feel exhausted, tired, and like giving up. I feel like I'm getting no where. I feel like I'm not doing what God wants of me. I feel like I'm not teaching anyone anything. I feel like I'm running on a big hamster wheel with no end. 
 
Okay, I'm sure there is an end. But I can't see it.  
 
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. ~ Romans 12:12

2 comments:

Kris10 said...

I couldn't say it any better myself. I feel the same way many days. I know it will all be worth it in the end.

ty said...

I know this feeling so well... I don't see any end in sight either.

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved