Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dancing

Ryanne absolutely loves dancing. Any time she hears music, it's off to dancing she goes. My Aunt suggests that I trained her to dance, but I swear I did no such thing. It all started with Mickey Mouse and the "hot dog" song, but it's gotten to the point that she even dances in the church nursery when she hears the songs over the speakers. I just love to watch her dance!








On another note, I almost wonder if she's not feeling bad, because this was her when we got home from Church today.

The instant we got home, I sat her down to walk so I could go to the bathroom and she went into breakdown mode. She sat in the laundry room floor and cried for close to 15 minutes. At one point she even laid back into the corner like she was in bed, but continued the fit throwing. Poor baby!

No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved