Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dedicated

"And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested. ~ 1 Chronicles 4:9-10"

My prayer today is that of Jabez. I pray that the Lord will bless me and help me to enlarge my territory. Not the land or possessions I own, but the realm in which I can teach. I want more opportunities to reach out and teach about Jesus, to be able to bring some of the 2/3 of the people in the world who don't know Him to know Him. I also pray that He keeps His hand over me, and guides me to do His will each and every day. Every one of us, myself included, are sinners. I struggle with this often. I feel like I'm failing God, and that I should have to start over, but the wonderful thing about God is that he forgave us of our sins! I pray that I can be a better example of a Christian with each passing day. I pray that God keeps me from evil so that I can be a better teacher and disciple for Him. 

This is my true resolution for 2011. Let me be a better Christian, so that I may do his will for me and spread the joy of the Lord.



No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved