Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Anniversary

From the very beginning, he knew what he wanted. Over and over he asked me on dates, but I stubbornly refused. I finally agreed, and just a few short weeks later he proposed the first time. He proposed three times before I agreed. Third time is a charm, right? ,

Apparently it was. Three years ago, I married my best friend. It was the best decision I have ever made.

I am so proud to call him my husband. God could not have blessed me with a better man. "My beloved is mine, and I am his" Song of Solomon 2:16


He is hard working, dedicated, and loyal beyond words. His dedication to the things he takes on amazes me each day.

He is a strong Christian, and so great at leading me and guiding me. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. ~ Ephesians 5:23


He is stubborn, but the same stubborn when he's defending or fighting for us. Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who can find?  The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him ~ Proverbs 20:6-7

He is my stronghold when I need him. He has a passion to help everyone around him like no one I've ever met.

He is a great father, friend, and person. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. ~ Song of Solomon 8:7  


Happy Anniversary, Babe! Thank you for putting up with my craziness and loving me the way you do.


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8


3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys!!

Melanee said...

great post. happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Aw. Happy {belated} Anniversary!

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved