Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving . . .


Sorry for the blog hiatus the last few days, y'all! We were out of power all day on Monday, and most of the day Tuesday thanks to the "big storm". It was absolutely crazy. Anyway, on with what I'm loving today. 

I'm loving . . . that in less than a month this semester will be over, and I'll have a short {but packed} break before I give up my life for the next two years. 

I'm loving . . .  this yellow sundress by Jessica Simpson. I'm really on a yellow kick lately. 

I'm loving . . . that we have an Easter egg hunt this Saturday (our community), next Sunday (our Church), and then our family's on Easter. I can't wait to give Ryanne her Easter basket and watch her hunt eggs. 

I'm loving . . . this textbook that I got in the mail yesterday. I'm officially a "nursing" student. Ha! 

I'm loving . . . Cozi, my new family organizer app. I downloaded it to mine and Trey's phones, as well as my computer. I'm so addicted. I'm a total organization freak, and this is perfect. And free! 

I'm loving . . . Totsy and their Mother's day jewelry and frames, lately. I also love all their adorable stuff. Ugh, I could be a professional shopper. But my checkbook wouldn't like it. I bought Ryanne this itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini from there. Isn't it precious? 

I'm loving . . . that the weather is back to warm, permanently {for the summer} I hope! I don't do 40 degrees well, especially in April. That's why I live in Arkansas!! 

I'm loving . . . these coral wedge sandals from Go Jane. I love their shoes; they are always inexpensive but good quality. I love wedges because they're about the only heels I can balance on while carrying Ry.


I'm loving . . . these mixing bowls by Zak! designs on Rue La La! I saw someone else suggest them, and I've been looking for some great mixing bowls for a long time, and these are perfect!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That yellow sundress is soo cute! :)

Melanee said...

that dress is so cute, but i'd look 6 months pregnant in a dress like that. i'm also loving that app. i gotta get me one of those!

Katie said...

The dress is adorable! I have a yellow dress but I'm always afraid it will look like a yellow school bus. Ha! That app looks cool!

Julie S. said...

That dress is so cute! And I am definitely checking out that app.

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

That yellow dress is SO cute!

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved