Friday, April 8, 2011

Honor your Father and Mother

Kelly is sharing about Mother's Day and Father's Day ideas today, so I thought I would share some of my ideas, too. I can't wait to see what everyone else has in store.

I've had my eye on this necklace on etsy for quite a while, and they have a matching one we can get for Trey's mom, too!


I'm thinking about getting one of these wax seal necklaces with Ryanne's initial on it for my Mom and Trey's mom 


My Mom has said this to me since I was a little girl, so this is a perfect necklace for her. I'm pretty sure it's my number one pick for her Mother's Day present.


I just love this circle of love necklace, too. I could on for days on Etsy.


I love these cuff links for Trey (or our Dads for that matter) for Father's Day, but we better get done baby making before we buy these ; )


I love this simple keychain, too. Trey's a simple present kind of guy.


Trey wants a new rope bag, well really just one of his own. The one he uses now is an old one of his dads.


I don't ever really know what to get my Dad or Trey's Dad so I usually leave their gifts up to him. He's good at it. Presents for my Mom and Trey's mom are easier : )

We usually also make handmade cards with Ryanne's "signature" for the grandparents.

And I Love Love this necklace for me, so Trey if you're looking for any ideas . . .


I can't wait to see everyone else's Mother's and Father's Day ideas! : )

2 comments:

Leigha said...

I have the 'to the moon and back' necklace. I got it in memory of my son! I love it!! Mine's a little bit different, pics are in my March 2010 album on fb (don't know if you can see it or not). Great ideas though!!!

Erin McGraw said...

Came from Kelly's blog. I am in love with etsy as well. Thanks for the cute necklace ideas. One of my friends is a fire fighter's wife, what a cute idea for her. Thanks!

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved