Saturday, April 23, 2011

Flashback!

I'm joining in on Neely's link up to share a trip down memory lane with you. Apparently I only have pictures from early childhood and high school, so that's what you get to enjoy. haha! 

This is me as a toddler, obviously : ) 



This picture has some crazy scratch on it, but it was too hilarious not to share. I think I was 3 or 4 here? 

Playing with the dogs at my grandpas 
Easter . . . 


This was 9th grade prom

This was one of my "senior" pictures taken way before I was actually a senior . . . I can't remember why. ha!

This is from my high school graduation speech . . .  

This is my Dad and I at homecoming my senior year of high school 

Spirit week. Only in Arkansas is Camo Day a part of spirit week. 

This was before senior prom. She threatened to leave my hair like this. ha! ; ) 

This was sometime in high school, I think. I couldn't get my boots off and my grandma thought it was hilarious. 

We went to a Razorback game for FCA during senior year. 

This is Trey, not me, but I thought it was too cute not to share. Who do you think Ryanne looks most like? 

And . . . this is Trey and I at high school prom. 

If you want to see everyone else's pictures, go visit Neely and have a good laugh : ) 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Nope Arkansas isn't the only place Camo week is part of spirt week - we had it in Texas too! Your homecoming dress is very pretty!

Melanee said...

ryanne is trey's clone. sorry! great pics!

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved